Sunday 7 February 2016

Eight Sausage, Eight Strips of Bacon, A Brownie, Whipped Cream, Cheesecake, etc...

You know the saying, absence makes the heart grow fonder? Well, that also applies to sausage... Seriously, it really does!  

I was a good girl from Monday to Friday afternoon, and then we went to White Point for the weekend. Now I didn't go crazy. I did not have any pop or snacks of any kind. However, I did indulge in the breakfast buffet, both mornings. I can't describe to you how good that first bite of sausage was! Well, sex and chocolate... BLECH in comparison! Of course there might have also been a dessert, or two... Overall though, I think I did alright! We stayed really busy doing photography and I think that helped work off the excess calories. 

The most exciting part of the past week, was seeing a bit of a difference in clothing! I tried on a fleece top I had not been able to wear in the past while and it now fits perfect with just a little bit of give in the front. Plus, I wore a t-shirt on Friday that was tight to the body but now has a little bit of give to it too. I was thrilled! 

I was waiting for this, for there to be a noticeable difference. Although I don't feel I need this boost to keep going, it sure is nice to actually see the results of the changes in my life! I can't even begin to imagine walking into any store and fitting into the clothing they have on the racks. I have been buying from one store for so many years; I don't think I will even know how to shop any other way. How does a person 100 lbs smaller than me have any money when she can shop everywhere for clothing??? I sense a problem in my future... a good one, but potentially a problem nonetheless! :)

As far as weight loss this week goes, I still lost weight, GO ME! I did sneak a peek on Friday morning to see how it looked, and I was down 2.8 lbs. I was very pleased but knew it would not look that good today when I weighed in, and I was right When I got home today I only had a weight loss for the week of .6 of a lb. However, that was in the afternoon and I had already had that big buffet breakfast this morning. So, in my opinion, it wasn't a fair weigh-in and I'm not taking it too much to heart. Plus, a loss is still great no matter how much it is! 

Now this week coming should be a better week, and I may even go out and play in the snow again! Stay tuned... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment